Issac Indigo Avatar

Posts by Issac Indigo

"I live in orange county always looking for new wings "

Sort By

I've noticed this style of telling girls to meet up at your new place I noticed usually girls that are above a certain like level of attractiveness they tend to ride away say no or get offended when you ask that I had a girl blocked me  because she's like no we can meet at a bar and then she kept trying to say I was pressuring her to meet at my place I'm like no it's not a big deal we can meet at a bar and I said that I know a bar close by to me close by to my place and  then she said what I said I'm not going to your place and like just block me out of nowhere so I noticed sometimes this does happen not all the time but a lot of the times girls  would get like low key offended about the text straight to the house that I got from you and JAL it works but with higher quality you think I should just do meet up at the bar close to my place 

Question
1 Comment
1 Cmt
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I recently I recently just started doing Uber and I meet a lot of attractive girls all the time taking them from events to their place etc and I'm going to also do nightclubs so what is the best way to get a girl's number or to meet up after the   ride I want to try like uber game cuz it's a good lead source I feel because you're kind of alone with the girl and no one really knows about it and it's just you too so it's like an easy way to meet up or date or anything

Advice
1 Comment
1 Cmt
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I recently been trying to buy the fire text but for some reason my payment processor isn't going through not sure what to do and how to fix this please let me know

Question
3 Comments
3 Cmts
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I bought tickets to a big rave it's called escape Halloween in SoCal just wanted to know what's the best strategy and the best way to pull in this situation or do I just get a bunch of  numbers and try to meet up with them at the night and also what's the best outfits to wear for the rave and I'll be going alone just trying to make friends on my own would really like the advice anything would help

Cold Approach
6 Comments
6 Cmts
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

So there's an escape rave coming up for Halloween near me in SoCal and I want to go to it I'm going to get the 2-day pass so my plan was to get a Airbnb there isn't really airbnb's close by just tents that are like 260 a night which is  super insane to sleep in a tent for 260 what would be the best game plan to get the most amount of pools / maybe meet ups the next day because I'm going to have like over 12 hours to game those just those two days each so I'm  going to try to hit my record of the most numbers in a day the most numbers I've ever gotten in a day was like 30 numbers so I can only imagine if I get say 100 numbers each day would be insane that would be the most I've ever done What would be the best approach should I approach a huge set and talk to them all or how should I talk on the dance floor etc should I get the number to do a day 2 meet up etc ?

Advice
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I had a idea let me know if this would work  The Plan: Hiring a Fake Girlfriend  \* The Goal: Meet more girls at clubs quickly without wasting time on dating apps or walking up to people alone. Having a girl with you makes you look trustworthy and popular, making it way easier to bring girls home.  \* How to Find Her: Send messages to girls on dating sites like Seeking. Tell them you have a fun offer: you will pay for all their drinks (and maybe give them $40 for a few hours) if they come to clubs with you and pretend to be your girlfriend.  \* How It Works at the Club:   \* Go to the club together and hang out.   \* Walk up to a girl you like and bring her back over to your fake girlfriend.   \* The fake girlfriend helps chat, flirts a little, and helps convince the new girl to come back to your place or an Airbnb for more drinks. No physical stuff is required between the two girls.  \* The Story to Tell: If the new girl asks why your "girlfriend" is okay with this, tell her that your girlfriend loves watching you be with other women.  \* The End Result: If the fake girlfriend does not want to come back to your place, tell the new girl to ride in your car  while the fake girlfriend drives home in her own car. Once at your place, you can spend time alone with the new girl. (Plus, you never know the fake girlfriend might actually like the idea and end up wanting to be with you, too.)

Advice
1 Comment
1 Cmt
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

So there's a video out there surfacing every year I reach back out to all my numbers and try to rekindle something to set up a date but when I do that they mostly are married or have a boyfriend  And out of spite chicks will post me on reddit or tiktok some girl got so mad she told me she would exposed me I didn't really care  But today a girl I've been talking to for like a entire month she was married getting a divorce sending me slutty pics everyday the day we were about to meet up she goes silent I finally hit her up like what's going on just delete my number she texts me don't talk to me there's a video online of someone exposing you and that you hit up girls and leak there pictures which I never did when a girl says I'm married now after I send the revive text I say I'm seeing someone too and stop texting she doesn't wanna talk about it at all it's so weird how women will set h up on you and 100% believe everything out of context another woman says that is a complete stranger to them so insane  And I told her alright how bout your husband find out about our little chat he's love our convo and this is where it got real she threatened to dox where I live call the police to get me arrested or some charges or get my place messed with  if I ever tell her husband because at the end of the day he needs to know it happened to me and id rather go out with a bang and giving a dude some dignity and closure he deserves her actions are not cool she would text me  everyday begging for my BBC :( she's a white girl I don't know what to do now I haven't seen the video but I have like 3k numbers in my phone of chicks I hit up every year I met from day game online and night game lol 

Lay Report
5 Comments
5 Cmts
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Looking for the best day game places in Orange county la county? With the highest foot traffic 

Cold Approach
1 Comment
1 Cmt
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I've been wanting to get a guesthouse which is the best in my opinion for bringing girls to a location to meet up that night but they are a bit expensive  What can I do to reduce cost because if your banging a chick or multiple chicks all night in mside co living tenants or the hosts get annoyEd and I don't wanna risk getting banned 

Advice
3 Comments
3 Cmts
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I work at this Asian store in Orange county called h mart there's so many hot Asian chicks here but I do security and they don't allow us to talk to the customers  I was thinking when I have free time to go to all the h mart ilocations in oc to smash and Asian chick there's about 8-10 spread out all over orange county and la ccounty there's 7 in la county and 6 in Orange county was thinking of just going to all of them on my day off and only get Asian leads

Cold Approach
2 Comments
2 Cmts
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0)

40 Cmts (+3)

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Playing With Fire Logo