Issac Indigo Avatar

Comments by Issac Indigo

"I live in orange county always looking for new wings "

Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I don't have other payment then debit card

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Ok thanks man I appreciate it also can you drop the video I saw you had a video awhile ago picking up girls from a rave that were leaving the rave

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Ok perfect so do you think I should just do quick number collecting and invite them to my suite because I got the last hotel closest to the event which is about 10 minutes away and I also heard that you can't leave once you enter the venue

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Lol so don't try to bring them back to my airbnb just try to fuck them there like in the bushes or ? Lol or would it just be a waste of money getting an airbnb

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

So using Claude it'll basically respond for you ?

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

I messaged toktok and it said it doesn't go against terms because she didn't post my number but people are messaging me random numbers pretending to be a girl to try to set me up

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Dude it's all over tiktok I just found it has 1k comments of every chick I ever approached or got her number online in person everything has close to about half a

million viessa and only been out since 4 days I'm scared AF I just moved to a new city so I have some time so I'm just gonna deactivate all my socials now to slow down the process and there reporting all my pics to bumble and every dating app omg wtf

Just look up Issac Valdivia you'll see a video with a kid Asian chick mind you I never met up with her if just hit up every year that's it and say hey would you be down to grab a drink

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Yeah that's kinda expensive everytime it's the same amount for the price of a prostuutor

0
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Oh ok I get you I'll keep it low key

1
Issac Indigo Avatar

37 Posts (+0), 40 Cmts (+3)

Yeah I'm just gonna move to Sao Paolo Brazil

0
Playing With Fire Logo