I’ve been chatting with a gym girl for a short while, mix of teasing and normal chat, been going fine. Last Thursday we had a cool chat and I dropped “intelligent and good looking - shame I go for tall blondes” (she’s petit black haired) just as we were parting and she smiled at the first bit then sort of screwed her face at the push and blurted out “lucky you” kind of in a huff.  Saw her yesterday in the corridor and she made brief eye contact sort of half smiled and looked down, walking on past me. So quite a cold reaction it seems lol  I’d never mentioned her looks before so maybe she’s not liked this shift from chat to explicit stating of attraction? Any advice on how to handle it next I figure keep the next chat short and gauge how she is in actual chat not just a brief moment in a corridor 
16 Posts (-1), 38 Cmts (+2)
