M

Posts by Mobashir Dawlatzai

Sort By

What did I do wrong here ? If anything 

Question
2 Comments
2 Cmts
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

Did I fuck up?

Question
1 Comment
1 Cmt
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

She stopped responding hows the Textgame overall.? Anything to fix ?

Question
+1
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

Hey Alex could you please gimme an idea of which one of these pics I should use on my dating app also rate them as to which ones goes first and which ones should go second and ... thanks a lot for the valuable advice you’re putting out each day

Profile Review
3 Comments
3 Cmts
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

She was somewhat invested should I have approached it a different way? If so how ?

Advice
1 Comment
1 Cmt
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

She was super invested as you can see but dropped off after that text was it wrong ?

Question
3 Comments
3 Cmts
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

After one year of consistent texting and trying we finally met up last night and hooked up and she’s back to being low invested lol shall I even pursue to see her again or ?

Question
1 Comment
1 Cmt
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

Was the close bad ? I have more examples of just girl leaving me on read or unmatching right when I close or try to close

Question
1 Comment
1 Cmt
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

Whats wrong with my rizz recently lol

Question
1 Comment
1 Cmt
M

37 Posts (+1)

25 Cmts (+0)

M

37 Posts (+1), 25 Cmts (+0)

Playing With Fire Logo